2013 was another amazing year of documenting love . Thank you to all the couples for the honor of capturing your love stories. Looking forward to many more stories in 2014!
This post is overdue and my little friend demanded that he get some love on the blog. It was January 2nd when I got the call that two puppies (male and female) were born on New Year’s Day. It felt like a sign. A baby born on New Year’s Day. How much better can that get? When I told my friends and coworkers what I’d done, they looked at me in shock. What!!!!! Yes, I’d gotten a puppy. I had no idea what I was in for. Since the day we brought him home, it’s been an adventure. He’s taught me patience, made me laugh during times when I felt like crying, kept me on my toes, but most importantly brought me joy that I’d never experienced before. It’s been amazing which his personality develop and yes, he even gets an attitude sometimes. However, I wouldn’t change a thing. Bailey, thank you for showing me what being man’s best friend is all about. I promise a continued supply of cuddles, a lifetime of treats but most of all you’ll always have my heart. Love you!!!!! XOXO
Pictures 1-6 were taken during Bailey’s first 3 weeks. I can’t believe how small he was.
7. On the ferry on the way home. He looked so sad!
8. He snuggled up against Alexis through the entire ferry ride back.
9. Waiting in the car for my sister and all he wanted to do was snuggle. Poor thing, I’m sure he missed his mom!!
11. or he’d lay next to Tony while he slept
12. Hanging out on the porch for a few minutes
13. Down for an afternoon nap. He was soo small he slept in a basket
14. He loved to snuggle
15. He sent me this picture while I was at WPPI. I’d been traveling for 2 straight weeks and that face said it all – It was time to get home!
16. Ya, That was the 1st of many battles that I won!
17. Time for a self portrait with Mommy!
18. The stare down during the 1st Day at puppy school
19. Hanging out with Dad at puppy school
20. Making a friend while roaming around Pet Smart
21. Testing out his new bed.
22. Relaxing on a Sunday afternoon watching Free Willy.
23. One of the many crazy sleeping positions
24. His 1st bath!
25. Ran into Auty Marie and cousin Hershey at Petsmart
26. Graduation from Puppy School. No comment on the need for a haircut. Ya, I feel like a horrible parent!
27. His 1st trim and he has a beard!
28. Another bizarre sleeping position.
29. He wanted a superman cape that he saw in a catalog so Raf got it for him.
30. Doing what he loves best – hanging out with Raf!
31. Taking his mandatory union break!
32. Ya, by then he was tired of looking at the camera
33. The cone of shame!
34. Look at those teeth!
35. Afternoon snuggles
36. Decided to pose for a photo.
37. Every single morning, he patiently waits for Raf to wake up.
38. Photoshoot fresh after a trim!
39. Meeting Fendi for the 1st time!
40. Thanksgiving with his friend Zachary
41. Posing for a portrait with Nugget and Mya
42. Catching some rays while taking his union break!
43. Hanging out with his friend Nugget.
44. He insisted on putting the star on the tree!
45. Going for a walk in the snow!
46. Ya, that what he and Raf do all day!
47. Going for a stroll on the beach with his buddy nugget
48. Hanging out with Nugget
49. With his buddy Lindsey
50. Yet another union break. Do you see how he’s laying?
51. Posing with his friend Mateo
Sandra and Cesar’s wedding was the kind that made you teary eyed. The way Cesar looked at Sandra and the easy she looked at Cesar. You could not only see their love for one another, but you could feel it as well. There’s was a relationship that started in the church and on this their wedding day, you could feel the love of family and friends and most surely God’s love for these two. It was witnessing two genuine, thoughtful and generous people become husband and wife, two people who love each other with everything they have and who share that love with those around them. It’s so amazing to watch God’s work at hand.
Sandra and Cesar, thank you so much for sharing your day with us. It was truly a joy to witness sure pure and genuine love and I’m so excited for what the future holds for the both of you.
Yes Sandra! Work it girl!!!!